Based on the information gathered and analyzed in step one, you and/or your advisor will identify an appropriate risk level for your portfolio. An asset allocation model developed using the pillars of modern portfolio theory will be employed in a manner that will maximize your return potential for the given level of risk you are comfortable with. This broadly diversified portfolio may include exposure to U.S. markets, developed and emerging international markets, and commodities as well as tactical methodologies and fixed income (bond) positions.
It is wise for investors to be extremely fee conscious. Fees are often overlooked, viewed as an afterthought, or worse yet, hidden by brokers and investment advisors. There is no disputing this claim: Fees reduce your investment performance.
- Step One: Understand your goals and analyze your current investment portfolio.
- Step Two: Design an optimal portfolio based on your goals and objectives.
- Step Three: Formalize an investment policy and the management process.
- Step Four: Implement your portfolio solutions.
- Step Five: Continuous monitoring of your portfolio and adapt as needed.
401k Rollover Section Menu:
- 401k Rollovers
- Sample Fee Disclosure – Detailed Fee Disclosure
- Investor Resources – Investment Management Process – 401k Rollover Errors
- Common Investing Mistakes – No Guarantees of Continuance – Not All Investors are Experts – Nobody is Perfect – It’s All About Discipline
- 401k Rollover Options – Direct Rollover IRA – Direct Rollover to Your Current Employer’s Retirement Plan – Lump Sum Distribution
- Glossary of Investment Terminology
Problems With Credit Card Debt? Is the weight of your consumer debt making your budget difficult to manage? Use the menus at the top of this web page to find various debt relief services, including credit card debt consolidation and credit debt counseling programs. Search by the kind of financial service or the state in which you reside. In order to get more personal finance advice, please visit our personal financial section for a list of helpful resources on this site.
Financial Services Sections on DebtConsolidationLoan.com:
Debt Consolidation and/or Relief without Loans:
Debt Consolidation Loan Options:
Debt Consolidation – Most of this site is dedicated to assisting those with debt problems, and its goal is to get you to a point of financial stability. So what happens when you do get your personal finances on level ground? It is time to start thinking strategically about how you save your money. See below for a lot of helpful information on the management of your 401k.