Find a bank in Alabama in the banking listings provided by the ODP (www.dmoz.org). Please note, if you are looking for a bank in a different state, please use the pull-down menu below. View the: Regional / National Bank Directory.
Some of the services that may be offered by the banks listed in this directory:
- Checking Accounts
- Commercial Loans
- Small Business Banking
- Credit Card Offerings
- Insurance Products
- Commercial Leasing Services
- Mortgage Loan Financing
- Online Internet Banking
- Personal Debt Consolidation Loan
- Savings Account
Other DebtConsolidationLoan.com Directories Related to Alabama:
- Alabama Debt Consolidation Loans – Consolidate your credit card debts and other monthly bills in AL.
Bank Directory Listings for AL Border States:
Alabama Bank Directory Listings:
Open Data Project: Business: Financial Services: Banking Services: Banks and Institutions: Regional: North America: United States: Alabama (25)
Provided by the Open Directory Project
AuburnBank – Community bank offer financial services in Lee County and East Alabama. The Bank – Commercial bank headquartered in Birmingham with twenty locations throughout the state. Provides business and personal services including mortgages.
- Bank Independent – A locally owned bank serving the financial needs of the Shoals area of Alabama.
Bank of Dadeville – Community bank that provides consumer and business banking in Dadeville, Alabama.
- Cadence Bank – Find out about choices for checking and savings, wealth management, credit cards, online banking, investments, and mortgages in Andalusia, Birmingham, Childersburg, Hoover, Monroeville, Montgomery, Mountain Brook, Northport, Pelham, Sylacauga, Tuscaloosa, and Uniontown AL.
- CB&S Bank – One of the largest community banks in Alabama, with headquarters in Russellville.
CB&T of East Alabama – A full service Russell county bank located in Phenix City, Alabama. Farmers and Merchants Bank – Community bank with locations in Centre and Leesburg, Alabama.
- Farmers National Bank – Community bank offers financial services to Opelika and Auburn, Alabama.
Federal Land Bank – Provides farm, agriculture, and real estate loans for South Alabama. First Commercial Bank – A full service bank headquartered in Birmingham, Alabama. Affiliated with the Synovus family of companies.
- First Federal Bank – A federal savings bank, headquartered in Tuscaloosa, Alabama that does business throughout the South.
First Gulf Bank – Community bank provides personal and business banking to Baldwin County, Alabama and beyond. First National Bank of Jasper – A full service bank headquartered in Jasper, Alabama.
- First Southern State Bank – Community bank with locations in Stevenson, Scottsboro and Higdon, Alabama.
Henderson Bancshares, Inc. – Multi-bank holding company of financial services serving Southeast Alabama. Heritage Bank – Full service bank offering commercial and residential banking services. National Bank of Commerce – A full service financial institution in Birmingham, AL. New South Federal Savings Bank – A federally chartered savings bank is the sixth largest bank in Alabama.
- Peoples Exchange Bank of Monroe County – Community Bank with two locations in Monroe County, Alabama. Main bank located in Beatrice Alabama and branch located in Monroeville Alabama.
- Phenix-Girard Bank – Phenix City, Alabama.
Sterling Bank – Full service bank headquartered in Montgomery, Alabama.
- Troy Bank and Trust – Provides personal banking services for Troy, Alabama.
- Union State Bank – Community bank with locations in Ashville, Cedar Bluff, Centre, Cropwell, Homewood, Hoover, Pell City and Pleasant Grove. Based in Pell City, Alabama.
- United Bank – Provides community banking services.
Make the correct decisions when shopping for banking, debt consolidation and related financial services. Educate yourself!
The Debt Consolidation Loan Directory has a growing library of free informative / educational financial resources for consumers shopping for many types of services related to the management of your money, such as consolidating credit card debts, fraud alerts and car insurance. There is no better way to make decisions regarding the management of your personal finances than to read and understand how they work. Please feel free to visit our consumer resource library for more information.