Some of the banking services that may be offered by the listings in this directory:
- Checking & Savings Accounts
- Personal Loan
- Trust Services
- Small Business Banking
- Mortgages & Home Equity
- Debt Consolidation Loan
- Personal Banking Services
- Internet Online Banking
- Commercial Leasing
- Credit Card Offers
- Business Credit Lines
List of Banking Directories for CA Border States
California Bank Directory Listings
Alliance Bank – Specializes in small-to-moderate size businesses in Culver City, California.
- Balboa Thrift and Loan Association – An industrial loan company with branches in Bakersfield, Claremont, Chula Vista, Fresno and LaQuinta.
- Banc of California – Headquartered in Irvine, CA with 38 locations throughout Southern California they’re here to serve you in your neighborhood with innovative deposit products that are fair and simple.
- Bank of Agriculture and Commerce – Community branches and online banking serving San Joaquin, Stanislaus, and Contra Costa counties.
- Bank of Marin – Performs commercial banking operations and other related financial activities. (Nasdaq: BMRC).
Bank of Petaluma – A local bank located in the Sonoma County Wine Country, north of San Francisco.
- Bank of the Orient – The first Asian-American owned bank to be launched in California, headquartered in San Francisco.
- Bank of the Sierra – Performs commercial banking operations, mortgage banking, credit card services and other related financial activivies. (Nasdaq: BSRR).
- Bank of the West – California’s 5th largest bank, offering customers a full range of personal and business products and services.
Bay Cities National Bank – Provides business banking products and services throughout Southern California. Bay Commercial Bank – Conceived with the realization that clients deserve access to the decision-makers and the opportunity to have relationships with contacts at their bank that bring knowledge to the table in Castro Valley, Mountain View, Napa, Oakland, Stockton, Walnut Creek, and Waterloo, CA. Borel Bank – A locally owned and managed one-unit community bank serving San Mateo, California.
- Boston Private Bank & Trust Company – Clients have the option of accessing their accounts through their dedicated relationship manager, or through online banking services throughout the San Francisco Bay Area and Southern CA.
Borrego Springs Bank – A minority owned (Native American) and federally chartered community bank providing services in Borrego Springs, California.
- Broadway Federal Bank – California-based bank serves the diverse ethnic markets of South Central and Mid-City Los Angeles, and specializes in inner-city community reinvestment.
- California Bank and Trust – A large regional bank meeting the financial needs of businesses and consumers from its 70 offices located throughout California.
California National Bank – Offers deposit accounts, consumer loans, and commercial banking services from locations throughout in Southern California. California Oaks State Bank – Provides consumer and business banking in Conejo Valley. Central California Bank – Community bank with 13 branch offices. Community Bank of San Joaquin – Provides personal and commercial banking for residents in Stockton, California.
- Community Commerce Bank – Specializes in providing capital through the lending of money to historically under served communities primarily in the inner cities. Includes loan programs, rates, deposit accounts and branch locations.
County Bank – Local bank providing banking services to the residents of San Joaquin Valley, California. Downey Savings – A federally chartered financial institution in Downey, California.
- El Dorado Savings Bank – Placerville-based bank provides online banking, bill payment, and traditional banking.
- First Bank – Middle market commercial bank with 49 locations in northern and southern California.
- First Northern Bank – A locally owned, community bank serving Solano, Yolo, Sacramento and El Dorado Counties since 1910.
- FirstBank – Provides consumer and business banking from bank locations in Indio, La Quinta, and Palm Desert, California.
- Fremont Bank – Progressive community bank servicing the greater San Francisco Bay area.
- Hanmi Bank – Korean-American company offering banking services throughout California, with loan production offices in other states.
Heritage Bank East Bay – Provides personal and business banking services to the Fremont, CA community.
- Heritage Bank of Commerce – Silicon Valley bank founded in 1994 that understands the challenges a customer may encounter that offers premier high-touch services in San Jose, Danville, Fremont, Gilroy, Hollister, Los Altos, Los Gatos, Morgan Hill, Pleasanton, Sunnyvale, Walnut Creek, CA
Heritage Bank South Valley – Provides corporate and business banking services in Morgan Hill, California. Heritage Commerce Corp – A holding company for three subsidiary banks in California.
- Imperial Capital, LLC – A boutique investment bank provides financing for a variety of transactions including acquisitions, management buyouts, refinancing, growth and expansion capital.
IndyMac Bank home – Features current CD rates, mortgage rates, and banking services for individuals, brokers and lenders, investors and home builders.
- Luther Burbank Savings – Provides commercial and consumer banking services for Northern California.
- Manufacturers Bank – Personal finance management services offered by experienced relationship officers, including deposit opportunities based on monthly balance level, equity lending, secure & flexible debit (payment) card, and anywhere account management via the internet & online banking.
- The Mechanics Bank – Community banking services for Contra Costa, Almeda, Napa, Placer and Marin Counties.
Mercantile National Bank – Provides banking services to the commercial, professional and entertainment markets. Mid-State Bank – Offering banking services to the central coast communities of California. Mission Oaks National Bank – Community bank serving the residential and commercial banking needs of Temecula, California.
- Montecito Bank and Trust – Provides personal and business banking in Santa Barbara, California
National Bank of California – Commercial bank offers personal and business banking throughout California. North Coast Bank – Local bank offers online business banking in Sonoma County, California. North Valley Bank – Community bank offering personal and business banking services. Online banking available. Based in Redding. Pacific Trust Bank – Community bank with branches in Chula Vista, El Cajon, Temecula, and Riverside, California.
- Provident Bank – Headquartered in Riverside County, with branches in Riverside, Redlands, Sun City, Hemet, Moreno Valley, Rancho Mirage, Temecula, Blythe and Corona.
- Regents Bank – Community bank offers personal and business banking to the residents of San Diego County.
- River City Bank – Community bank operating ten branch offices in the state of California.
Roseville Banking Center – Provides banking and financial services for Roseville, California. San Diego National Bank – Community bank offers banking products and services to San Diego, California. San Joaquin Bank – Provides banking and lending products in Bakersfield and Delano, California. San Jose National Bank – Community business bank providing financial products to northern California. Santa Barbara Bank and Trust – Offering an array of financial services to the California counties of Santa Barbara and West Ventura. Six Rivers National Bank – Community bank offering personal and commercial banking services. Based in Eureka.
- South County Bank – Offers online banking, fund transfers, cash management, and a variety of accounts in Southern California.
- Tri Counties Bank – Offers 59 branches in 23 California counties for convenience, service, and making a positive difference in the lives of their customers.
- Umpqua Bank – As a community bank, we believe we have a responsibility to help families learn money management skills that will last a lifetime in Angels Camp, Antioch, Cameron Park, Columbia, Copperopolis, El Dorado Hills, Elk Grove, Jamestown, Lodi, Modesto, Placerville, San Andreas, San Jose, Sonora, Sutter Creek, Templeton, Turlock, Twain Harte, Valley Springs, CA.
- Union Bank of California – Offers secure internet access to checking and savings account information as well as electronic fund transfers and automatic bill payment services.
- United Security Bank – Commercial bank offers commercial services to Fresno and Madera counties.
- Universal Bank – A full service community bank based in Los Angeles, California.
Ventura County Business Bank – Offers business and personal banking services. Includes company history, board details and career opportunities. Vineyard Bank – Community bank with full-service banking centers and loan production offices in the counties of Los Angeles, Marin, Monterey, Orange, Riverside, San Bernardino, San Diego, Santa Clara and Ventura, California. Vintage Bank – Community bank delivering its services to Napa Valley, California. Wilshire State Bank – Performs commercial banking and other related financial activities. (Nasdaq: WSBK).
Make better decisions when shopping for banking, debt consolidation and related financial services. Educate yourself!
The Debt Consolidation Loan Directory has a growing library of free informative and educational financial resources for consumers shopping for many types of financial services related to the management of your finances, such as the consolidation of credit card debt, fraud alerts and life insurance. There is no better way to make decisions regarding the management of your personal finances than to read and understand how they work. Please feel free to visit our consumer information library to learn more.
- Do You Know the Warning Signs of Too Much Debt? – Take control of your spending as soon as you recognize any of the warning signs cited by this article provided by CitiFinancial.