Related debt services featured on the Debt Consolidation Loan Directory:
- Credit Counseling Programs – Review web listings for non-profit credit counseling and debt management companies from the Open Directory Project (ODP – http://www.dmoz.org).
- Debt Consolidation Firms – Company listings from the Open Directory Project that offer credit card consolidation, debt counseling services and consolidation loans to consumers, students and businesses.
- Personal Loans – Need a personal loan for debt consolidation? These types of loans often do not require collateral and are available to homeowners, as well as renters.
- Debt Settlement Services – Too much debt? List of companies providing this alternative to bankruptcy that provides for debt negotiation and arbitration services for those that need to eliminate debt.
Looking for debt elimination or consolidation loans in a particular state?
- Indiana debt consolidation
- consolidate debts in Illinois
- Nebraska debt solutions
- Ohio personal loans
The goal of debt elimination is to satisfy all of the outstanding bills of a consumer. Depending on the type of debts, the strategy for the elimination of debt can vary greatly. For instance, a consumer with credit card debts can seek to reduce their interest rate while continuing to make monthly payments or could attempt to negotiate an amount to repay the principal debt owed.
Many companies that advertise debt elimination services offer debt consolidation or debt settlement as a way to eliminate debts. These programs create a plan for consumers to be completely debt free within a certain time frame. Debt consolidation combines debt and eliminates debt within five (5) to ten (10) years depending on the total amount owed and the amount paid per month. Debt settlement requires consumers to stop making monthly payments and repay the debt in one, agreed upon amount. Typically, this process eliminates debt more quickly in twelve (12) to thirty-six (36) months.
Make proper decisions when shopping to consolidate bills and related consumer financial services. Make an effort to educate yourself!
Please note that DebtConsolidationLoan.com has a growing library of informative consumer resources for those shopping for many types of financial services, such as home insurance, car loans and mortgage refinancing. There is no better way to make wise decisions when managing your personal finances than to become educated about how they operate. Please feel free to visit our consumer information library