Debt Consolidation Loan Directories Related to Florida:
- Florida Debt Consolidation Loan Directory – FL directory of debt and bill consolidation providers.
Directories of Banks for States that Border Florida:
Florida Bank Directory Listings:
- American National Bank (ANB) – A locally owned community bank headquartered in Oakland Park, Florida.
- Ameris Bank – Over 100 full-service banking & mortgage locations since 1971 with and a vision for service and value throughout Blountstown, Crawfordville, Cross City, Defuniak Springs, Fleming Island, Gainesville, Hawthorne, High Springs, Jacksonville, Jasper, Keystone Heights, Lake City, Live Oak, Lynn Haven, Melrose, Ocala, Orange Park, Ormond Beach, Palatka, Palm Coast, Panama City Beach, St. Augustine, Tallahassee, Trenton FL.
Bank Atlantic – Offering personal and business banking to the residents of East Florida.
- Bank of Pensacola – Dedicated to the needs of service members and their families since 1973 in Pensacola, FL.
- Bank of Tampa – Largest locally owned bank in Hillsborough County.
Bank of Tidewater – A locally-owned bank with branches located in Chesapeake and Virginia Beach, Florida. BankFIRST – Offers small business banking and lending services with branches in Eustis, Winter Garden, Winter Park and Clermont, Florida.
- BankUnited Express – Offers a complete array of consumer and commercial banking products to South Florida.
- Brannen Banks of Fla., Inc. – Bank holding company serving North Central Florida and Citrus, Marion and Hernando Counties.
- Capital City Bank – Founded in 1895, Capital City Bank currently has offices in 17 counties in Florida.
- CenterState Bank – Personal banking services including free checking, savings, credit cards, health savings, and online services throughout Florida.
CenterBank of Jacksonville – Serving small business in the Jacksonville area. Century Bank – Privately owned and operated based in Sarasota, features full financial services. 24 hour phone and online banking.
- Charlotte State Bank & Trust – Community bank with offices in Port Charlotte, Florida.
Citizens Bank of Oviedo – Community bank serves customers in Central Florida. Citizens Community Bank – A state-chartered commercial bank presently serving Marco Island, Isle of Capri, Naples and other surrounding communities of Collier County, Florida.
- Citizens First Bank – Provides personal and business banking in Leesburg, Florida and The Villages, Florida.
Citrus Bank NA – Current certificate of deposit, jumbo CD and money market rates. Some of the highest deposit savings account interest rates and annual percentage yields available on the Internet.
- City National Bank of Florida – A Miami community bank that has 15 Branches in Dade, Broward and Palm Beach County, Florida.
Commercial Bank of Florida – Community bank offering banking services in Miami-Dade and Broward counties.
- FirstAtlantic Bank – Offering a variety of personal banking options all tailored to you and your financial needs in Alachua, Clay, Duval, and St. Johns counties in FL.
Community Bank of Naples – Located in Naples, Florida, this bank offers both personal and business banking. Federal Trust Bank – A federally chartered savings bank located in Winter Park, Florida. Fidelity Federal Savings Bank – Provides complete banking services for the needs of individuals and businesses in South Florida. First Alliance Bank – A federal savings bank located in Jacksonville, Florida. First Bank of Clewiston – Community bank offers banking services to Hendry and Glades County, Florida.
- First City Bank – Offices in Fort Walton Beach and Destin, FL.
First Commercial Bank of Florida – Provides personal and commercial banking to central Florida.
- First Federal Bank of Florida – A community bank offers its personal and business from its central Florida locations.
- First National Bank – Regional bank offers hometown banking to residents of Homestead, Florida.
- First National Bank – A community bank with three branches in Mount Dora, Florida.
- First National Bank and Trust (FNBT) – National bank offers financial services throughout Okaloosa, Walton, Santa Rosa and Bay Counties.
First National Bank of Florida – Offers personal and business banking services, trust services, financial news, career opportunities and bank locations. Seven locations. First Navy Bank – Full service bank located at Naval Air Station Mainside, Pensacola, Florida.
- First State Bank of the Florida Keys – Provides personal and business banking services to the Florida Keys.
Florida Choice Bank – Provides banking services for Mt. Dora, Florida.
- Gibraltar Bank – Provides personal and business banking services in Miami, Florida.
Grand Bank & Trust of Florida – Provides personal and business banking in West Palm Beach, Florida.
- IBERIABANK – Relationship-based banking focused on making decisions locally, close to our clients in Florida.
- Intercredit Bank – Provides business and personal banking for Miami, Florida.
Key West Bank – Provides personal and business banking services in the Key West Florida area. Madison Bank – A community bank with branches in Palm Harbor and Walsingham, Florida. Marketplace Bank – Florida-based banking provider offers checking, savings and borrowing accounts online. Mercantile Bank – Community bank offering services to area businesses in Tampa Bay. M&S Bank – Community bank is based in Gainesville, Florida and serves the Ocala, Hawthorne, Melrose, High Springs, and Keystone Heights communities. Oceanside Bank of Jacksonville – An financial institution located in Jacksonville Beach, Florida. Old Florida Bank – A community bank providing personal and commercial banking services. Serving the Fort Myers and Naples area of Florida.
- OptimumBank – Offers real estate lending and banking services for individuals and businesses in Plantation.
- Peoples Bank of Graceville – Provides banking services in Graceville, Florida.
Pointe Bank – A community bank serving customers in Boca Raton, Pembroke Pines and Aventura, Florida.
- Seacoast National Bank – Local bank in the communities they serve providing solutions for customers from Palm Beach County throughout the Treasure Coast into Orlando and west to Okeechobee Florida.
Sterling Bank – Located in Palm Beach county, a full-service community bank with branches in Lantana, Palm Springs, and Royal Palm Beach. Tallahassee State Bank – A full service bank located in Tallahassee, Florida, serving the state capital and Northeast Florida area. TIB Bank of the Keys – A full service community bank located in the Florida Keys. Nine bank branches span over the 100 mile chain of islands. Valrico State Bank – Provides banking products and services to Valrico and surrounding communities.
- Warrington Bank – A locally owned and operated bank serving the Pensacola, Florida area.
Looking for a listing of banks in a particular state?
Make educated decisions when shopping for bank services, consolidation of debt, mortgages and insurance. Read up!
DebtConsolidationLoan.com has a growing list of free informative and educational financial articles for consumers shopping for many types of financial services related to the management of your money, such as bill consolidation, fraud alerts and auto insurance. There is no better way to make decisions regarding your personal finances than to read and understand how they work, fees you will be charged, etc. Please feel free to visit our consumer library to learn more.
- What if You Can’t Pay Your Bills? – Making the payments on your monthly bills on time is always the most important thing you can do to ensure that you retain a good credit rating. But, in case you run into trouble, there are some things you should do immediately.