Services related to home purchase loans featured at the Debt Consolidation Loan Directory:
- Home Equity Loans – With mortgage interest rates on the rise, now may be a good time to shop for a home equity loan. This type of home loan is great for debt consolidation, home improvement loans and other expenses.
- Debt Consolidation Loan – Lower your monthly charge card debt and other bills with a debt consolidation home loan or related debt solution.
- Jumbo Loan – Need a larger than standard home loan. Learn about and shop interest rates and terms for jumbo home loans.
Looking for a debt consolidation loan or related solution in a particular state?
- Massachusetts debt solutions
- Indiana consolidation loans
- personal loan in Oklahoma
- Pennsylvania debt management
Home Purchase Loan Information
A technical term having meaning and legal connotations within the context of the Home Mortgage Disclosure Act, a home purchase loan is essentially a mortgage as it is a loan made for the purchase of and secured by a dwelling. A home purchase loan is essentially a loan that meets the standard of a purchase money security interest under the Uniform Commercial Code (if you could acquire a PMSI in real property, that is). Home purchase loans include loans made for the purchase of any dwelling, not just a persons primary residence. Second homes, recreation vehicles, house boats, vacation homes, rental properties, and multi-family tenant properties should also be included. Essentially a loan against and for the purchase of any property in which a person may reasonably live.
Make the right decisions when shopping for home purchase financing and other financial services. Educate yourself!
Please note that the Debt Consolidation Loan Directory has a growing library of informative and educational resources for consumers shopping for many types of financial services, such as homeowner’s and auto insurance and second mortgages. Their is no better way to make decisions regarding the management of your personal finances than to become educated. Please feel free to visit our consumer information and resources library.
- Mortgage Glossary – Provides definitions for some of the most common mortgage financing terms and phrases related to the mortgage lending process like debt to income ratio and underwriting.