Some of the services that may be offered by the banking listings in this directory:
- Savings / Checking Accounts
- Home Mortgage Loans
- Insurance Services
- Online Banking Commercial Leasing
- Investment Advisory / Portfolio Management
- Small Business Banking
- Credit Cards
- Business Credit Lines
- Home Equity Loan Financing
- Corporate Banking
- Online Bill Payment
- Commercial Finance
Other Debt Consolidation Loan Directories Related to Indiana:
- Indiana Debt Consolidation Loan Directory – Need to consolidate credit card debt and other bills?
Lists of Banks for Indiana Border States:
Indiana Banking Directory Listings:
Ameriana Bank and Trust – Provides personal and business banking throughout Indiana and Ohio.
- American Savings Bank – Local bank with branch locations in Munster, Hammond, and Dyer, Indiana.
Bank Calumet – A full service bank with offices throughout Northwest Indiana and South Chicago.
- Busey Bank – A full-service bank with 18 banking centers in Champaign, Ford and McLean counties as well as one center in Indianapolis, IN.
- Centier Bank – Independent bank with branches located throughout northwest Indiana.
- Citizens State Bank – Personal & business banking, loans, and investment services located in Dunkirk, Fishers, Hartford City, Knightstown, Lewisville, Montpelier, New Castle, Pendleton, Portland, Rushville, and Union City, Indiana.
Community First Bank of Howard County – Offers community banking services to Kokomo, Indiana and surrounding areas.
- Demotte State Bank – A locally owned community bank.
First Indiana Bank – Corporate bank offering services from four locations throughout Indianapolis, Indiana.
- First Internet Bank of Indiana – A traditional bank based in Indiana offering online banking services.
- First Merchants Bank – Community bank with lifelong relationships and a customer focus offering competitive products, personal service, and commitment throughout Avon, Connersville, Dyer, Eaton, New Palestine, Trafalgar, Wabash, IN.
Grabill Bank – Community-owned bank serving northeastern Allen County and adjoining communities.
- Hendricks County Bank and Trust – Community bank serving the residents of Hendricks County Indiana.
- Horizon Bank – Provides banking, investment and insurance solutions to individuals and businesses in Northwest Indiana.
iAB Financial Bank – Earn cash when you use your debit card, free ATM access, no minimum balance requirements, electronic statements, and online banking & bill pay in Bluffton, Fort Wayne, Grabill, Harlan, Huntington, Leo, Markle, New Haven, Ossian, and Warren, IN. Irwin Financial Corporation – Bank holding company with subsidiaries which perform commercial banking operations as well as credit card, insurance, mortgage banking, investment banking , leasing, and trust services. (Nasdaq: IRWN).
- Jackson County Bank (JCB) – A full service community bank serving South-Central Indiana.
- Lafayette Bank And Trust – Offering personal and business banking from nine branch locations in Tippecanoe County. Indiana.
Michigan City Saving and Loan Association – Offers a variety of business and personal services. Monroe County Bank – Locally owned and operated banking institution headquartered in Bloomington. Mutual Federal Savings Bank – A financial institution in Delaware County, Indiana, thirteen offices located in Delaware, Kosciusko and Randolph Counties. National City Bank – A multi-bank holding company headquartered in Evansville, Indiana, which operates 12 financial institutions with 67 offices in Indiana, Illinois, Kentucky, and Southwestern Ohio.
- Ossian State Bank – Community bank serving customers in Ossian, Indiana and the surrounding area.
Pacesetter Bank – Community bank based in Hartford City, and serving north central Indiana. Sand Ridge Bank – Community bank offers banking products and services to Schererville, Indiana.
- 1st Source Bank – Corporate bank offers full-service banking from several branches throughout Indiana. (NASDAQ:SCRE/SCREO)
- Star Financial Bank – A full service bank servicing the north, north central and central Indiana areas.
- State Bank of Lizton – Offers banking services in Lizton, Brownsburg, Pittsboro, Lebanon, Jamestown, Advance and Zionsville.
- Terre Haute Savings Bank (THSB) – Local bank provides banking services from its branch locations in Wabash Valley, Indiana.
Union Federal – Community bank operates more than twenty supermarket branches throughout Indiana.
- United Community Bank (UCB) – Offering savings products and a wide range of loans, headquartered in Lawrenceburg.
Looking for a listing of banks in a particular state?
Make better decisions when shopping for banking, debt consolidation and related financial services. Educate yourself!
The Debt Consolidation Loan Directory has a growing library of free informative and educational financial resources for consumers shopping for many types of financial services related to the management of your finances, such as the consolidation of credit card debt, fraud alerts and life insurance. There is no better way to make decisions regarding the management of your personal finances than to read and understand how they work. Please feel free to visit our consumer information library to learn more.