Other Debt Consolidation Loan Directories for MI:
- Michigan Debt Consolidation Loan Directory – Shop for debt consolidation and related services in MI.
Banking Directory Listings for Michigan Border States:
Michigan Bank Directory Listings:
Open Directory Project: Business: Financial Services: Banking Services: Banks and Institutions: Regional: North America: United States: Michigan (33)
Provided by the Open Directory Project
- Alden State Bank – Local bank headquartered in Alden, Michigan, with branches in Bellaire and Elk Rapids.
- Bank of Ann Arbor – Local community bank offering personal and commercial banking services to the residents of Ann Arbor, Michigan.
- Bank of Holland – Provides banking and financial services in Holland.
- Bank of Lenawee – Community bank with branch offices in Adrian, Hudson, Morenci, Saline, Tecumseh, and Waldron, Michigan.
- Bank of Northern Michigan – Provides online banking and other banking services.
- Baybank – Community bank offers banking services in Escanaba and Gladstone, Michigan.
- Charlevoix State Bank – Site includes account and fees information, maps and hours of operation.
- Charter Bank – Independent financial institition serving Downriver, Michigan.
- Chelsea State Bank – A community bank providing personal and business banking in southern lower Michigan.
- Chemical Financial Corporation – The holding company for Chemical Bank, operating 10 affiliate banks and 87 branches in Michigan.
- ChoiceOne – Regional bank provides retail and commercial banking and investment services to Sparta, Grand Rapids, Walker, and Cedar Springs, Michigan.
- Citizens Bank – Offering online brokerage services and banking for consumers and business.
- Citizens Bank – A full-service financial institution provides consumer and commercial services from offices throughout Michigan and Illinois.
- Comerica – Nationwide bank offers personal, small business, and corporate banking products. Site includes branch/ATM locator and financial calculators. (NYSE: CMA)
- Community State Bank of Michigan – Community state bank serving the communities of St. Charles, Thomas Township, and Chesaning.
- County National Bank – A local bank offering a wide variety of banking services to the community of Hillsdale, Michigan.
- First Federal Alpena – Provides consumer and commercial banking from eight offices throughout Michigan.
- First State Bank – An independent community bank serving Macomb County, Michigan.
- Franklin Bank – Provides services to small and medium sized businesses in Metropolitan Detroit.
- Marshall Savings Bank – A bank and lending institution serving the residents of Marshall, Michigan.
- Metrobank – A community-oriented financial institution providing a wide variety of financial products to Farmington Hills, Michigan.
- Michigan National Bank – Provides personal and business financial services from branch offices throughout Michigan.
- Northern Michigan Bank – Financial institution offering banking services to the Central Upper Peninsula of Michigan.
- Peoples State Bank – Commercial bank offering a full array of banking services in Southeast Michigan.
- Republic Bancorp Inc. – Provides retail and mortgage banking services.
- Standard Federal Bank – Provides personal and business banking, and mortgage financing throughout Michigan.
- The State Bank – Serves consumers and businesses in Genesee and Livingston Counties with offices in Holly, Linden and Davison, Michigan.
- The State Savings Bank – Independent bank located in Manistique in the Upper Peninsula of Michigan.
- Sterling Bank and Trust, FSB – Community bank offering online banking and bill pay, competitive CD and mortgage rates. Southfield.
- Union Bank – Provides financial services from branch offices throughout Michigan.
- United Bank of Michigan – A locally-owned and operated bank serving the financial needs of small businesses and citizens in Western Michigan.
- University Bank – A full service community bank serving the residents of Ann Arbor, Michigan.
- Wolverine Bank – Community bank offering consumer and business banking services.
Looking for a listing of banks in a particular state?
Make the correct decisions when shopping for banking, debt consolidation and related financial services. Educate yourself!
The Debt Consolidation Loan Directory has a growing library of free informative / educational financial resources for consumers shopping for many types of services related to the management of your money, such as consolidating credit card debts, fraud alerts and car insurance. There is no better way to make decisions regarding the management of your personal finances than to read and understand how they work. Please feel free to visit our consumer resource library for more information.