Bank Directories for NC Border States:
North Carolina Banking Directory Listings:
Ashe Federal Bank – Hometown bank providing banking and lending services to North Carolina residents. Bank of Granite – An independent community bank serving the Catawba Valley and Blue Ridge foothills in western North Carolina.
- Bank of North Carolina – The best banking experience possible by anticipating your needs, and exceeding expectations while assisting in achieving short-term and long–term financial goals in NC.
- Capital Bank – Community bank offers business and personal banking services in North Carolina.
Clyde Savings Bank – A division of Hometown Bank, with ten branch offices throughout North Carolina. Community Bank – A community bank serving Pilot Mountain, North Carolina. Cooperative Bank for Savings – A full service community bank with office locations from the South Carolina border to the outer banks of North Carolina.
- Cornerstone Bank – Community bank serving retail and business in Wilson, North Carolina.
- Entegra Bank – Local Western North Carolina bank of neighbors and friends servicing Brevard, Cashiers, Columbus, Hendersonville, Highlands, Franklin, Saluda, Sylva and Murphy NC since 1922.
- F&M Bank – A full service community bank serving all of Rowan County, North Carolina and surrounding areas.
- First South Bank – Community bank with branch offices and ATMs throughout eastern North Carolina.
FNB Southeast – North Carolina chartered bank providing commercial and consumer banking and investment services. Harrington Bank – A community-based bank in Chapel Hill.
- High Point Bank – A community bank serving the greater High Point community of North Carolina.
- LifeStore Bank – Offering banking, insurance and investment services in Boone, Elkin, Jefferson, Lenoir, North Wilkesboro, Sparta, Warrensville, and West Jefferson, NC.
LSB Bancshares – Full service bank serving Davidson, Forsyth, and Stokes counties in North Carolina. Macon Bank – Provides saving and checking services to the western counties of North Carolina.
- Mechanics and Farmers Bank – Community bank provides personal and business banking through eight branch offices in four North Carolina cities.
Millennia Community Bank – Provides banking products and services for Greenville, NC.
- Piedmont Federal Savings – Provides North Carolina residents with mortgages, IRA financial services and investments.
- Roanoke Rapids Savings Bank – Provides checking, savings, and lending services to residents of Roanoke Rapids, North Carolina.
- Trinity Bank – A community bank offering business and personal banking services in the Monroe, Stallings and Weddington, North Carolina areas.
United Community Banks, Inc – Provides financial and investment products to the north Georgia and western North Carolina markets.
Looking for a listing of banks in a particular state?
Make the correct decisions when shopping for banking, debt consolidation and related financial services. Educate yourself!
The Debt Consolidation Loan Directory has a growing library of free informative / educational financial resources for consumers shopping for many types of services related to the management of your money, such as consolidating credit card debts, fraud alerts and car insurance. There is no better way to make decisions regarding the management of your personal finances than to read and understand how they work. Please feel free to visit our consumer resource library for more information.