Open Directory Project: Business: Financial Services: Banking Services: Banks and Institutions: Regional: North America: United States: New Jersey (25)
Provided by the Open Directory Project
Allegiance Community Bank – Provides personal and business banking for South Orange, New Jersey.
- Atlantic Stewardship Bank – Christian bank that tithes a percentage of earnings to Christian charities, main office in Midland Park, with branches in Bergen and Passaic counties.
- BCB Community Bank – Thriving community bank that prides itself on hard work, friendly customer service, and the conveniences of local banking in Bayonne, Colonia, Fairfield, Freehold, Hoboken, Jersey City, Monroe Township, South Orange, and Woodbridge, NJ.
- Brunswick Bank and Trust – Community bank offers consumer and commercial banking services including to residents in New Jersey.
Community State Bank – Full service commercial bank offering banking and lending services in New Jersey.
- ConnectOne Bank – Understanding that "little things matter" when providing creative financial products & solutions to help clients achieve financial prosperity across New Jersey.
First Washington State Bank – Provides personal and business banking services to central New Jersey.
- Grand Bank – Community oriented bank serving the Princeton and Hamilton area. Features products and services, mortgage information and calculators.
- Lakeland Bank – Community oritented bank located in Northern New Jersey. Provides financial products and services to local small businesses and consumers.
Llewellyn-Edison Savings Bank – A federally-chartered savings bank providing personal and business banking services in New Jersey.
- Magyar Bank – A community bank providing personal service to individuals and businesses in New Jersey.
- Manasquan Savings Bank – A New Jersey State chartered savings bank providing personal and business banking services.
Metropolitan State Bank – A locally-managed, community-focused bank serving Morris and Essex Counties in New Jersey.
- Metuchen Savings Bank – Provides personal and business banking services in northern New Jersey.
- Millington Savings Bank – Savings bank serving residents of Millington, NJ.
National Bank of Sussex County – Local, community bank serving Sussex County and Branchville, NJ.
- NVE Bank – Community bank serving Northern Valley businesses and families in New Jersey.
- Provident Bank – Providing personal and business banking services from its 43 locations throughout New Jersey.
- Shore Community Bank – Locally-owned, community bank offers banking services in Toms River, New Jersey.
- Somerset Savings Bank – Community bank serving central Jersey. Offers a range of services. Includes online banking, opening hours, and locations.
Trustcompany Bank – Provides full service banking from branch offices throughout New Jersey. Union Center National Bank – Community bank with branches in Union, Berkeley Heights, Springfield, Madison, Vauxhall, Morristown, Summit and Cranford. United Trust Bank – Offers personal and business banking to central New Jersey.
- Unity Bank – A community bank with branch offices throughout New Jersey.
- Valley National Bank – Community bank operating a branch network throughout northern and central New Jersey and Manhattan. Includes account and loan information, and services provided.
Looking for a listing of banks in a particular state?
Make educated decisions when shopping for bank services, consolidation of debt, mortgages and insurance. Read up!
DebtConsolidationLoan.com has a growing list of free informative and educational financial articles for consumers shopping for many types of financial services related to the management of your money, such as bill consolidation, fraud alerts and auto insurance. There is no better way to make decisions regarding your personal finances than to read and understand how they work, fees you will be charged, etc. Please feel free to visit our consumer library to learn more.
- What if You Can’t Pay Your Bills? – Making the payments on your monthly bills on time is always the most important thing you can do to ensure that you retain a good credit rating. But, in case you run into trouble, there are some things you should do immediately.