Bank Directories for NY Border States:
New York Banking Directory Listings:
- ABN AMRO Bank – Provides universal banking services to corporate nationally and internationally operating clients, as well as personal and private banking customers. ABN AMRO has a presence in 74 countries and territories.
- Astoria Bank – Mortgage, home equity, small business banking.
Atlas Savings Bank – An independent community bank offering complete banking and financial services in Brooklyn, New York.
- Ballston Spa National Bank (BSNB) – Community bank with eight locations in Saratoga county.
Bank Audi USA – Part of the Lebanese Audi Group, providing full-service banking. Bank of Baroda USA – NY Branch – Offers a full range of financial products and personal banking services. Provides trade finance, fund transfer, NRI services and loan facilities for business. Bank of New York – A full service bank offering a full range of banking and other financial services to corporations, businesses and individuals worldwide. The first bank chartered in New York. Brooklyn Federal Savings Bank – An independent community bank offering complete banking and financial services.
- Brown Brothers Harriman – The oldest privately owned bank in America offers a range of international investment banking services.
BSB Bank and Trust – A full service bank with branch offices throughout New York.
- Cattaraugus County Bank – An independent community bank, CCB’s main office is located in Little Valley, NY, and maintains branch locations in Franklinville, Randolph, Salamanca and Springville.
- Community Federal Savings Bank (CFSB) – Provider of personal (i.e. interest & senior checking and savings accounts) banking within supermarket branches throughout Brooklyn, Corona, Elmhurst, Flushing, Forest Hills, Fresh Meadows, Glendale, Howard Beach, Jamaica, Kew Garden, Maspeth, Middle Village, Ozone Park, Queens, Rego Park, Richmond Hill, Ridgewood, and Woodhaven,
- Champlain National Bank – Community-owned commercial bank offers financial services to Essex and Clinton counties.
- Chase Manhattan Bank – The largest banking company in the United States.
- Elmira Savings Bank – Committed to making a positive difference by offerings of day-to-day flexible saving & checking accounts and other related financial activities throughout Chemung, Tompkins, Cayuga, Schuyler, and Steuben Counties. (Nasdaq: ESBK).
European American Bank – A full service bank with branches in Elmhurst, Flushing, Jamaica, and South Ozone Park, New York.
- Evans National Bank – Provides personal and commercial banking for Western New York.
First Albany – A full service bank providing personal and business banking from branches throughout New York and beyond. First National Bank – A locally-owned and managed community bank serving the Sullivan County/Catskills region of New York State.
- First National Bank of Dryden – A community bank offering services from two locations in Dryden, New York.
- The First National Bank of Long Island – Community bank with branches located in Nassau and Suffolk.
- Five Star Bank – Western and central New York bank providing business and personal banking services. Includes products offered, locations and hours, and rate calculators.
Flatbush Federal Savings – An independent community bank offering complete banking and financial services in Brooklyn, New York.
- Geddes Federal Savings – Provides Syracuse residents with a safe and secure place for their savings along with the ability to borrow money to purchase homes.
- Genesee Regional Bank (GRB) – Provides banking products and financial services in NY.
- HAB Bank – Community bank specializing in trade finance and meeting the banking needs of small businesses.
- HSBC Bank USA – New York State regional bank and principal subsidiary of HSBC USA Inc.
Hudson River Bancorp, Inc. – Savings and loan holding company with subsidiary which performs savings bank operations and mortgage banking services. Hudson Valley Bank – Provides banking services to individuals, businesses, and professionals.
- Interaudi Bank – Service, privacy, and safety all define this New York, NY Bank’s conservative management style and heritage as well as meeting customer banking needs.
- Jeff Bank – Offering personal, direct deposit, rewards interest-bearing, college, military, and estate checking accounts in Bloomingburg, Callicoon, Eldred, Jeffersonville, Liberty, Livingston Manor, Loch Sheldrake, Monticello, Narrowsburg, White Lake, and Wurtsboro, NY.
- Kearny Federal Savings Bank – Conservative practices in lending and deposit growth and an attention to local needs in Brooklyn and Staten Island, NY.
Long Island Commercial Bank – Provides commercial and consumer banking to communities in Nassau and Suffolk counties.
- M&T Bank – Regional bank offers personal and business banking services, operating more than 650 branches across NY, PA, MD, VA, WV, and DC.
National Bank of Stamford – An independent community bank that provides a full range of financial services, with branches in Stamford and Roxbury, New York.
- New York Community Bank – Committed to providing customers with exceptional service & convenience and a full-service menu of products to meet a range of financial needs in the New York City boroughs of Manhattan, Queens, & Brooklyn, and the counties of Nassau, Suffolk, & Westchester.
North Fork Bank – New York City-area bank provides personal and business banking services.
- Northfield Savings Bank – Staten Island bank offers checking, direct deposit, mortgage loans and internet banking.
- PathFinder Bank – Offers a full array of financial products and services to area residents in Oswego.
Pioneer Savings Bank – Offers a complete range of personal banking services, serving the communities of the Capital Region of New York. Provident Bank – Offers personal and business banking from 27 full-service offices throughout Rockland, Orange, Ulster, and Sullivan Counties, New York. Queens County Savings Bank – A full service community bank serving the financial needs of Queens, New York.
- Ridgewood Savings Bank – Community bank provides personal services through branches in Queens, Brooklyn, and Nassau, New York.
- Seneca Savings – Located in the Central NY area. Includes current rates and service descriptions.
- 1st National Bank of Scotia – An independent bank providing personalized service to customers in Scotia, New York.
- Sterling National Bank – Manage your money any time, from any location, with free online banking, bill pay, mobile banking & deposit, and direct deposit from Airmont to Stony Point, NY.
State Bank of Long Island – Providing banking services for commercial, municipal and personal customers.
- Suffolk County National Bank (SCNB) – The second largest independent commercial bank headquartered on Long Island, New York.
Tupper Lake National Bank – Locally owned and operated community bank with locations in Tupper Lake, Plattsburgh, and Saranac Lake. Union State Bank – A full service commercial bank with banking offices located in Rockland and Westchester counties in New York.
- Valley National Bank – Provider of convenient service, the latest in product innovations and an experienced & knowledgeable staff with a high priority on friendly customer service in Brooklyn, Chestnut Ridge, East Elmhurst, East Setauket, Farmingdale, Garden City South, Hauppauge, Holbrook, Huntington Station, Jericho, Kew Gardens Hills, Maspeth, Middle Village, Mineola, New Hyde Park, New York, Oyster Bay, Ozone Park, Port Washington, Rego Park, Rockville Centre, and Westbury, NY.
Wilber National Bank – Providing high-quality customer service and innovative products throughout upstate New York.
Looking for a listing of banks in a particular state?
Make educated decisions when shopping for bank services, consolidation of debt, mortgages and insurance. Read up!
DebtConsolidationLoan.com has a growing list of free informative and educational financial articles for consumers shopping for many types of financial services related to the management of your money, such as bill consolidation, fraud alerts and auto insurance. There is no better way to make decisions regarding your personal finances than to read and understand how they work, fees you will be charged, etc. Please feel free to visit our consumer library to learn more.
- What if You Can’t Pay Your Bills? – Making the payments on your monthly bills on time is always the most important thing you can do to ensure that you retain a good credit rating. But, in case you run into trouble, there are some things you should do immediately.