Open Directory Project: Business: Financial Services: Banking Services: Banks and Institutions: Regional: North America: United States: Ohio (34)
Provided by the Open Directory Project
- American National Bank – Community bank providing business banking services in northeastern Ohio.
- Belmont National Bank – Full service bank operating 15 branch locations throughout Ohio.
- Citizens National Bank – A full service bank serving areas in Northwest and West-Central Ohio, with offices in Bluffton, Elida and Lima, Ohio.
- The Community Bank – A full service bank serving Perry, Muskingum and Morgan counties in Ohio.
- Consumers National Bank – An independent community bank with headquarters in Minerva, Ohio, branch offices are located in the surrounding communities of Salem, Waynesburg, Hanoverton, and Carrollton.
- Dollar Bank – Full service bank offering financial services to Eastern Ohio.
- The Fahey Bank – Providing personal and business banking services for Marion and North Central Ohio.
- Fairfield Federal – An Ohio saving and loan bank with branches in Lancaster and Pickerington.
- Farmers and Savings Bank – Community bank offers banking products and services to Ashland County.
- Fifth Third Bank – Online, personal and business banking, securities services with online applications for financial products. Headquartered in Cincinnati.
- First Community Bank – A full-service commercial bank with locations in Whitehall, Columbus, and Sedalia.
- First Federal of Lakewood – Community bank serving Greater Cleveland.
- First-Knox National Bank – Providing personal and business banking in Mount Vernon, Ohio.
- FirstMerit – A community bank serving 11 counties with full-service banking.
- Fort Jennings State Bank – A community bank operating three locations in Fort Jennings, Ottoville, and Columbus Grove, Ohio.
- Friendly Bremen Bank – Community bank offers banking products and services in Fairfield County.
- Heartland Bank – Community bank provides financial services to central Ohio,
- The Henry County Bank – Community bank located in Henry County in Napoleon, Ohio.
- Home Savings and Loan – Financial institution offering mortgage and consumer loans, retirement accounts, checking and savings. Located in Youngstown.
- Kingston National Bank – Provides personal and business banking in Kingston, Ohio.
- Monitor Bank – A full service independent community bank serving Big Prairie and Holmes County, Ohio.
- Morgan Bank – Provides personal and business banking services for Akron and Cleveland, Ohio.
- National Bank and Trust – Community bank based in Wilmington, Ohio.
- National City Corporation – Major regional bank headquartered in Cleveland, Ohio.
- Northwest Savings Bank – Local community bank operating over 80 offices in 22 counties in central and western Pennsylvania and Ohio.
- Ohio Savings Bank – A full service bank offering financial services throughout Ohio.
- ParkView Federal Savings Bank – Provides personal and business banking services in Northeast Ohio.
- Peoples Savings Bank – A full service community bank serving Piqua, Troy, and Clayton Ohio.
- Richland Bank – Community bank offering services for Richland County, Ohio.
- Rurban Financial Corp. – Provides banking products and services in Defiance, Ohio.
- Settlers Bank – An old fashioned bank offers personal banking services in Marietta, Ohio.
- Sky Bank – A full service bank operating 48 banking locations throughout Ohio.
- 1st Federal Savings – A locally-owned and operated mutual financial institution serving the community of Van Wert, Ohio.
- Wayne County National Bank – Provides commercial lending and business services from 12 locations in Wayne, Holmes, and Stark, Ohio.
Looking for a listing of banks in a particular state?
Make educated decisions when shopping for bank services, consolidation of debt, mortgages and insurance. Read up!
DebtConsolidationLoan.com has a growing list of free informative and educational financial articles for consumers shopping for many types of financial services related to the management of your money, such as bill consolidation, fraud alerts and auto insurance. There is no better way to make decisions regarding your personal finances than to read and understand how they work, fees you will be charged, etc. Please feel free to visit our consumer library to learn more.
- What if You Can’t Pay Your Bills? – Making the payments on your monthly bills on time is always the most important thing you can do to ensure that you retain a good credit rating. But, in case you run into trouble, there are some things you should do immediately.