"J" definition grouping of occasionally used financial terms you have potentially stumbled upon while laboring over your personal finances or perusing this directory, with a full description by means of an individual term link click.
- Joint Account – Any account extending privileges or liabilities to two or more entities is a type of joint account. In
- Joint Liability – If two or more people share joint liability, it means they are each individually responsible for the
- Joint Return – US income tax laws allows married couples to file a single ‘joint’ tax return. Joint returns enjoy some
- Judicial Foreclosure – Some mortgage terms do not allow the lender to force a foreclosure without the consent of a
- Junk Bonds – The much-used phrase "junk bonds" is often poorly defined; many investors refer to any money-losing