"V" ordered financial term definition outline that you may have stumbled upon through personal finances or observed in this directory, with comprehensive meanings in the form of a single term link click.
- VA Loan – A VA loan is a mortgage loan guarantee by the US Department of Veterans Affairs and issued by qualified
- Value Averaging – Value averaging is an investment technique that seeks to ensure some future value by altering
- Variable Rate Mortgage (i.e. Floating Rate Mortgage) – The phrase "variable rate mortgage" means only that the
- Vendor Take-back Mortgage – A vendor take-back mortgage is a type of mortgage involving at least two funding
- Viatical Settlement (i.e. Life Settlement) – A viatical settlement is the sale of a person’s life insurance policy’s death