"W" arranged snippet definitions of frequently heard financial phrases that you might have run into while working on your personal finances or browsing this directory, with an entire representation by means of a specific term link click.
- Wages – Wages are payments of money made for labor or services rendered. Wages are usually governed by an
- Will – The word "will" has numerous meanings, but in personal finances it usually refers to a legal declaration of a
- With Approved Credit – Remember when you were a kid and it was entirely acceptable to promise anything with no
- Wraparound Mortgage – A wraparound mortgage is a type of two-part mortgage used with assumable mortgage
- Write-off – In personal finances, the phrase "write-off" has several possible meanings