Achieving your investment goals can be a long and difficult task, especially when making unnecessary mistakes. Many investors feel the urge to look at what has worked well in the past and focus solely on those investments. Unfortunately, this often ends in failure. On the other hand, being overly confident and frequently jumping on board with the most promising investments can be damaging to your portfolio as well. When you come into situations where your stocks have plummeted severely, don’t be afraid to cut your losses and accept defeat. By setting expectations for your investments from the beginning, you will have a clearer picture of when it is time to sell. Remember to have discipline, stick with the plans you have set forth, and resist any urges to buy into today’s top performers. In the end, you may find that your long-term Investment Policy is your best bet. If you have any questions, consult the FAQ.
- No Guarantees of Continuance
- Not All Investors are Experts
- Nobody is Perfect
- It’s All About Discipline
- Frequently Asked Questions: Answers to your frequently asked questions regarding 401k rollovers.
401k Rollover Section Menu:
- 401k Rollovers
- Sample Fee Disclosure – Detailed Fee Disclosure
- Investor Resources – Investment Management Process – 401k Rollover Errors
- Common Investing Mistakes – No Guarantees of Continuance – Not All Investors are Experts – Nobody is Perfect – It’s All About Discipline
- 401k Rollover Options – Direct Rollover IRA – Direct Rollover to Your Current Employer’s Retirement Plan – Lump Sum Distribution
- Glossary of Investment Terminology
Experiencing Problems With Your Credit Card Debt? Is the weight of your personal debt making your budget difficult to manage? Use the menus at the top of this web page to find various debt relief services, including credit counseling and credit card debt settlement services. Search by the kind of financial service or the state in which you reside. In order to get more personal finance advice, please visit our personal financial section for a list of helpful resources on this site.
Consolidation Loans – Most of this site is dedicated to assisting those with credit debt problems, and its goal is to get you to a point of financial stability. So what happens when you do get your personal finances on level ground? It is time to start thinking strategically about how you save your money. See below for a lot of helpful information on the management of your 401k.