OneMain Financial (formerly Citifinancial) has more than 1,300 local branch offices in neighborhoods across the United States and Canada.
Financial Topics Covered by OneMain Financial on DebtConsolidationLoan.com:
- Some easy to follow tips regarding the proper use of credit.
- Should You Use Credit? Building a solid credit rating takes time, effort and knowing when to exercise restraint. What are the circumstances under which using credit is appropriate, versus those that it is not?
- What Type of Credit Do You Need? When you do come to the determination that you need to use credit, make sure you know what kind is most appropriate for your needs. That starts with learning about the different types.
- Do You Know the Warning Signs of Too Much Debt? Learn to recognize the signs that you have a growing debt problem, before they become a problem that gets out of control, and one that you can no longer manage.
- What if I Can’t Pay My Bills? What are some good steps to take if you find yourself no longer able to meet your monthly credit obligations?
- Breaking down personal loans.
- What is a Personal Loan? Get the basics, on this type of lending, in order to determine if it is the best option for meeting your current financial needs.
- What can You Use a Personal Loan For? Review a basic list of the things you could use this kind of loan for.
- Do I Need a Personal Loan? This question can only be answered by you when you take an honest appraisal of your needs and ability.
- What are the Unique Aspects of Personal Loans? Learn what makes a personal loan unique from other type of loans.
Debt Consolidation Loan – Are your monthly bills on your credit cards breaking your budget? Use the menus above to find services and companies that provide credit counseling, consolidation loans and other debt relief programs. Browse by category of provider or the state in which you live.
Here at DebtConsolidationLoan.com we want to help you learn about managing your personal finances so that you may make wise financial decisions. Sometimes, the benefit of an additional perspective helps. So, we work with our advertisers in order to bring you money management tips from different sources, like OneMain Financial.