Related Debt Consolidation and Financial Services:
- Debt Consolidation Loans - Shop the Debt Consolidation Loan Directory for a wide range of financial services including insurance products, debt management and mortgage financing.
- Personal Loans - Need to consolidate your bills and other debt with a personal loan? These types of loans do not require an automobile or home to use as collateral in obtaining them.
- Credit Cards - Looking for a wide variety of credit card offers? Review and compare reward, low rate and pre-paid credit cards online to name a few.
- Debt Management - Too many credit card bills and other debts to make monthly payments on? Start here by reviewing and comparing different debt management programs for getting help with your credit card bills and other monthly obligations.
General Ohio Information:
The state of Ohio, abbreviated as OH, has a population of 11,464,042 according to the 2005 census. It covers 44,828 square miles, making it the 34th largest state in the country. Ohio is located in the northeast portion of the United States with neighboring states of Pennsylvania, West Virginia, Kentucky, Indiana, and Michigan. Ohio has a wide variety of attractions to offer its visitors. Tourists can be treated to the traditional crafts of the Amish or more modern interactive museums.
Columbus - [visit site], the capital of Ohio, as well as the largest city in the state, is home to the enormous campus of Ohio State University. The city is named for explorer Christopher Columbus.
Quick Tips for Helping you Manage your Money and Debt Consolidation:
Credit Card Check Charges are Convenient but can Hurt in the Long Run.
Credit card companies love to send out checks in the mail urging you to use them for whatever your heart desires: a big shopping spree, a family vacation (playing on your emotions) or a down payment on a new automobile. Just sign a check and whatever you want is yours! What could be more convenient – or costly? Before you become overly excited and rack up more debt, be sure to review the fine print. Most credit card convenience checks are treated similar to a cash advance with high minimum charges (possibly advance fees) and even higher interest rates (especially after the introductory rate expires). Worse still, your credit card may automatically decide how to apply your payments (such as against future payments, instead of against your outstanding balance). Unless you specify how you want them to be applied, your "lump sum" payments may not be getting posted in the manner in which you intended. If you are paying above the minimum monthly required payments each month, be sure to specify with the payment that the extra money is to be applied to your outstanding balance.... not future payments.
The best idea? Start a Christmas club or other savings account deduction program with your employer or bank rather than rely upon the "quick money" that convenience checks offer.
Other Debt Consolidation Loan directories related to OH:
- List of Banks in Ohio - Listings of banks located in Ohio provided by the Open Directory Project (ODP).
Advertiser Directory Listings:
Debt Consolidation in Ohio
CareOneSM Services - A service you can trust!
There’s a reason over 4.5 million people have
turned to CareOne service providers for help with their bills. CareOne service
providers have years of experience providing sound and legitimate debt solutions to
people looking to conquer their debts once and for all. Because people’s
situations are unique, they offer a variety of programs that allow consumers to
pay off their debt in a reasonable amount of time.
http://www.careonecredit.com ( Secure form)
Main Office Location: 8930 Stanford Boulevard Columbia, MD 21045
Other OH major cities include:
- Akron - [visit site] - The Rubber Capital of the World
- Cincinnati - [visit site] - Stay with us and We'll Stay with You
- Cleveland - [visit site] - The New American City
- Toledo - [visit site] - A Great Place to Be