- Debt Consolidation Loans - Compare a wide variety of debt consolidation and related financial services online at DebtConsolidationLoan.com (home page).
- Personal Loans - Need to consolidate your credit cards and other bills with a personal loan in Pennsylvania? These types of loans do not require a car or home to use as collateral in obtaining them.
- Equity Loan - Consolidate debt with an adjustable rate home equity line of credit or a fixed interest rate and term home equity loan.
- Debt Management and Counseling - Too many credit card bills to make your minimum monthly payments on? Start here by reviewing and comparing different debt management options for getting help with your credit card bills and other monthly obligations.
General Information about Pennsylvania:
The state of Pennsylvania, abbreviated as PA, has a population of 12,429,616 according to the 2005 census. It covers 46,058 square miles, making it the 33rd largest state in the country. Pennsylvania is located in the northeast portion of the United States with neighboring states of New York, New Jersey, Delaware, Maryland, West Virginia, and Ohio. Pennsylvania was nicknamed the "Keystone State" because of its geographic positioning. Its location between five other former colonies in the newly-formed United States almost seemed to physically lock the country together. The state is currently host to many tourists looking to enrich their knowledge of American history by visiting such sites as Valley Forge and Gettysburg.
Harrisburg - [visit site], the state capital of Pennsylvania, is home to the National Civil War Museum. Philadelphia - [visit site], the largest city in the state, is where the Declaration of Independence was written, signed, and first read to the public, in 1776.
Tips on How to Avoid Needing Debt Consolidation:
Fast, Easy and Convenient Financing Anyone?
What is one the quickest ways to rack up credit card debts and find yourself on this web site in need of a credit counselor or debt consolidation loan? Try easy financing that is even easier to forget about until the credit card bills come due.
A) 180 days same as cash.
C) No interest and no payments due until next year.
D) Buy now and get an extra 10% off with no payments for 12 months. etc... etc... etc...
Sound too good to be true? That's because it is. Make no mistake, credit card lenders are in business to make money just as the store owners are in business to make money. In the case of retailer financing, the retailer wants to sell more items and the credit card company wants to service more debt and charge you interest. Why then, would a lender let you go 180 days without charging you interest or requiring a payment?
- They are counting on you to be irresponsible with the management of your
money. They know that a consumer that is most likely to make an impulse buy
is also not likely to pay off the balance that is owed in time. If you make
an impulse decision, you clearly haven't thought things through. Then, they
have you. One thing that fast and easy credit does (especially with offers
such as these) is to make us believe that we can actually afford to buy
things that we cannot. When making a monthly budget, we are always told to
include all payments and expenses that will be due. What if there are no
payments due? Some of these plans allow for deferred payments in addition to
deferred interest. "No payments till next year?" Sound familiar? So, the
logic goes... If it doesn't require a payment, you can obviously afford it.
That's very bad logic. See "Out
of Sight - Out of Mind" and perhaps you might just come away seeing
things a little more clearly.
- Every financing offer is different, but 180 days of interest free financing is most often not really free unless the amount owed is paid in full within those first 180 days. Before signing anything, ALWAYS THOROUGHLY READ THE OFFER AND THE AGREEMENT! In most cases, interest is charged retroactively on the balance if not paid in full. But wait, there's a parting gift. Now, not only has your balance gotten larger because of the added interest, but monthly payments will now be due with additional penalties being assessed if you pay late. There goes the budget! And, you can almost be sure that you won't have a low rate. Not too many retail stores offer store credit financing at attractive rates. Most likely, you are in for an APR of over 20%!
So, what are the rules for this type of financing?
- If you don't already have the money to pay for it, you probably don't
need it. Big ticket items need to be saved up for. There is no greater
satisfaction than going in to pay for that new "gotta have it" electronic
gadget with..... cash (or the equivalent, debit card). Who wants to still be
paying for something long after it has become obsolete? Go to your
and open a savings account. If you want it bad enough, you'll save up for
- What if the item is a necessity? First, you must define your priorities
and decide what is truly a necessity and what isn't.
- Dishwasher? No.
It won't hurt you to hand wash some dishes until you are able to save enough money to get a replacement. Is it really worth going into debt?
- Furnace? Yes.
Of course, the smart choice would be to obtain other financing, such as a loan. Remember your budget and the principle of "Out of Sight - Out of Mind". Start making payments now.
- "I'm going to have the money in a few months, so I will just pay for it
then." Famous last words. Many people develop debt problems simply because
they failed to have a plan for the unexpected bills that they became hit
with. What if your water heater goes out, too? What if a loved one gets
sick? You don't have the money until you have it in your hand.
- "I already have the money saved for this. This is free financing." Unless it is a huge purchase, and you can make substantial earnings by investing your savings, be smart. Pay for it in cash. Also, for the reasons already mentioned, no payments being due offers too great a temptation to most people. Your savings might just get spent on something.
Other Directories Related to PA:
Advertiser Directory Listings:
Pennsylvania Debt Consolidation Online
CareOneSM Services - A service you can trust!
There's a reason over 4.5 million people have
turned to CareOne service providers for help with their debt. CareOne service
providers have years of experience providing sound and legitimate debt solutions
to people looking to conquer their bills once and for all. Because people's
situations are unique, they offer a variety of credit counseling programs that
allow consumers to pay off their debt in a reasonable amount of time.
http://www.careonecredit.com ( Secure form)
Main Office Location: 8930 Stanford Boulevard Columbia, MD 21045