Find a bank in WI in the banking listings provided by the ODP (www.dmoz.org).
Please note, if you are looking for banking and related services in a different state,
please use the pull-down menu below. View the:
Regional / National Bank Directory.
Some of the services that may be offered by the banks listed in this directory:
Advertiser Directory Listings:
Other DebtConsolidationLoan.com Directories Related to Wisconsin:
- Wisconsin Debt Consolidation - Lower your payments by consolidating your debt in WI.
Directory of Bank Listings for States Bordering Wyoming:
Wisconsin Bank Directory Listings:
Top: Business: Financial Services: Banking Services: Banks and Institutions:
Regional: North America: United States: Wisconsin (69)
Provided by the Open Directory Project
- Abbotsford State Bank - An independent, community-owned financial institution serving the central Wisconsin area.
- American National Bank - A community bank, headquartered in Beaver Dam, Wisconsin.
- Anchor Bank - A retail bank serving Madison, Wisconsin.
- Bank of Brodhead - Community bank headquartered in Brodhead.
- Bank of Wausau - A locally owned community bank, offering online banking with Netteller and resources for investors, homebuyers and small businesses.
- Bankers Bank - Provides banking services only to financial institutions.
- The Baraboo National Bank - A locally-owned community bank in Baraboo, with six locations
- Black River Country Bank - Provides banking services to the Black River area.
- Capitol Bank of Madison - Locally-owned independent bank serving businesses and individuals in Madison and Dane County.
- Citizens Community Federal - A federally chartered mutual savings bank based in Eau Claire, Wisconsin. Products and services, news and history of the bank.
- Citizens State Bank of Loyal - Providing financial services to Wisconsin agricultural and rural communities.
- Community Business Bank - Offers personal and business banking to Sauk City and Lodi, Wisconsin.
- Community First Bank - Serving southwest Wisconsin's banking needs with four locations.
- Dairy State Bank - Serves northwestern Wisconsin with a complete array of banking products and services.
- Dells Bank - A full service bank operating three branches in Wisconsin.
- DMB Community Bank - Independent, community-owned bank serving DeForest, Morrisonville and Windsor.
- Farmers and Merchants Bank - A community bank in Berlin.
- Farmers and Merchants State Bank - Farmers and Merchants State Bank, serving Waterloo - Marshall.
- Farmers and Merchants Union Bank - A locally-owned independent bank serving the Columbus and Friesland area.
- Farmers State Bank of Waupaca - Offers loan calculators, current rates and banking services in Waupaca and Wild Rose.
- First Bank and Trust - A community bank located in Menomonie.
- First Business Bank-Milwaukee - Provides banking products and services to businesses in South-Eastern Wisconsin.
- First Citizens State Bank - Locally-owned community bank headquartered in Whitewater.
- First Community Bank - A community bank servicing Milton.
- First Federal Savings Bank - Provides banking products and services from more than 60 offices throughout Wisconsin and northern Illinois.
- First National Bank - Independently owned and operated bank in River Falls.
- First National Bank of Hudson - Community bank operating six offices in Wisconsin and east central Minnesota.
- First National Bank of Platteville - Community Bank that serves Southwestern Wisconsin with three locations in Platteville, Lancaster and Hazel Green.
- First National Bank of Stoughton - A community bank that serves is Stoughton and Dane County
- First Northern Savings Bank - Providing personal and commercial financial services to northeast Wisconsin from 20 locations.
- Fortress Bank - Westby-based bank has six locations in western Wisconsin that provide personal banking.
- Green Lake State Bank - Provides banking and lending services in Baraboo and Viroqua, Wisconsin.
- Greenwood State Bank - Locally-owned community bank operating in Lake Mills, Wisconsin.
- Hiawatha National Bank - Full service bank located on the Western Border of Wisconsin.
- Home Savings Bank - Provides checking, lending and investment services from five locations in Madison, Wisconsin.
- Jackson County Bank - Community bank serves Black River Falls, Jackson County and the surrounding Wisconsin areas.
- Marine Bank Milwaukee - Offers current certificate of deposit, jumbo CD and money market rates.
- Maritime Savings Bank - Full service bank provides services to Milwaukee, Muskego, Brookfield,, and Oak Creek, Wisconsin.
- Marshall and Ilsley Bank - Full service bank offering personal and business services throughout Wisconsin.
- McFarland State Bank - Full service bank providing banking services to McFarland.
- Mid America Bank - An independent community bank serving Footville, Janesille, and Williams Bay areas.
- Mid-Wisconsin Bank - A locally-owned financial services organization servicing the mid-Wisconsin area.
- Milwaukee Western Bank - Provides financial products and services to the Milwaukee area.
- Monona State Bank - Full service, community bank offering personal and commercial banking for greater Madison, Wisconsin.
- Mound City Bank - Offers commercial and personal banking from locations in Platteville, Belmont, and Cuba City, WI.
- Nicolet National Bank - Nicolet National Bank, Green Bay Wiscsonsin provides retail, private and commercial banking needs in northeast Wisconsin.
- North Central Trust - Trust company offers full range of investment management and trust services to La Crosse, Milwaukee and Madison.
- North Shore Bank - Offers checking and tailored financial solutions for both consumers and businesses along the northern shoreline of Wisconsin.
- Oostburg State Bank - Offers services to local families, businesses and farmers.
- Ozaukee Bank - An independent bank for the greater Ozaukee County area.
- Park Bank of Milwaukee - Commercial and retail bank serving Milwaukee and Southeastern Wisconsin.
- Park Bank of Madison - A full service independent community bank serving Madison, Wisconsin.
- Peoples State Bank - Providing personal and business banking services in Wisconsin.
- Security State Bank - A full service community bank locally owned and operated. Offices in the towns of Iron River, Brule, and Port Wing, Wisconsin.
- Shell Lake State Bank - Provides financial services from branch offices in Shell Lake, Spooner, and Sarona.
- Southport Bank - A locally owned community bank in Kenosha.
- St. Francis Bank - Financial institution offers financial services to southeastern Wisconsin.
- State Bank of Chilton - A locally owned, independent bank with offices in Chilton and Stockbridge.
- State Bank of Cross Plains - An independent bank with trust, insurance and investment planning affiliates, with offices throughout western Dane County, Wisconsin.
- The State Bank of Florence - Provides personal and business banking services in Florence, Wisconsin.
- State Bank of Howards Grove - Provides business and personal banking and lending services for Howards Grove and Sheboygan, WI.
- The State Bank of Viroqua - A locally-owned, community bank servicing Viroqua, Wisconsin.
- Sterling Bank - An independent community bank serving Barron, Chetek and Luck.
- Union Bank and Trust Company - Financial institution serving Belleville, Brooklyn, and Evansville.
- Union Bank of Blair - Community Bank in Blair, Wisconsin,
- Union State Bank - Community bank offers consumer and business banking in Kewaunee, Wisconsin.
- United Bank - Community bank with branches in Osseo, Strum, Eleva, Ettrick, and Mondovi, Wisconsin.
- Walworth State Bank - Full service bank offers personal and business services in eastern Wisconsin.
- Waukesha State Bank - Full service, independent bank with branches in Waukesha, Delafield, and Pewaukee, Wisconsin.