Open Directory Project: Business: Financial Services: Banking Services: Banks and Institutions: Regional: North America: United States: South Carolina(19)
Provided by the Open Directory Project
- AgFirst Farm Credit Bank – An agricultural lender in the eastern United States and Puerto Rico.
- Bank of South Carolina – Offer full service personal and business banking throughout the state.
- Bank of Walterboro – Community bank based in Walterboro with branches in Ridgeland and Ravenel; includes details on personal and commercial services, loans, and online banking.
- Carolina Bank – Full service personal and business bank serving 11 communities, offering traditional, telephone, and on-line banking.
- Carolina First – Financial institution provides individual and business accounts throughout North Carolina.
- Coastal Federal Bank – Savings and loan holding company with subsidiaries which perform savings bank operations, mortgage banking and other related financial activities. Locations throughout the Myrtle Beach metro area.
- Conway National Bank – Locally owned and managed institution providing banking and financial services to individuals and small businesses. Includes profile, locations, and employment opportunities.
- County Bank – Community bank operating six locations in Greenwood; includes details on business and personal financial services, locations, and online banking.
- The Exchange Bank – Independent, full-service financial institution; includes details onpersonal and business banking services, calculators, and account access. Located in Estill.
- Farmers and Merchants Bank – Holly Hill based institution with branches throughout Orangeburg and Dorchester counties; includes bank history, calculators, details on business and personal services, and locations.
- First Citizens Bank – Provides commercial banking and related financial products and services through more than 130 offices in 88 communities throughout South Carolina.
- First Federal – Charleston based, full service financial institution; offers online banking and details on personal, business, and mortgage products.
- First National Bank of South Carolina – Descriptions of products and services offered by this community bank. Based in Holly Hill with locations in Goose Creek, Eutawville, Harleyville, and Ridgeville.
- First Reliance Bank – Offers details on personal and business services, loans, Internet banking, and investor information; located in Florence.
- National Bank of South Carolina – A member of the Synovus Financial Corp. family of companies, NBSC is a full service bank currently serving 26 communities in South Carolina from 43 locations and is the second largest bank within the Synovus network.
- Palmetto Bank – Community bank that provides banking services to upstate South Carolina.
- The Peoples National Bank – Community-oriented bank provides the financial needs of Easley, Pickens, and Greenville, South Carolina.
- South Carolina Bank and Trust – Offers details on banking and lending services in the Rock Hill, Columbia, and Bluffton areas.
- Southcoast Community Bank – Provides details on banking, insurance, and investment services; based in Mt. Pleasant with branches in Charleston, Moncks Corner, and Johns Island.
Looking for a listing of banks in a particular state?
Make better decisions when shopping for banking, debt consolidation and related financial services. Educate yourself!
The Debt Consolidation Loan Directory has a growing library of free informative and educational financial resources for consumers shopping for many types of financial services related to the management of your finances, such as the consolidation of credit card debt, fraud alerts and life insurance. There is no better way to make decisions regarding the management of your personal finances than to read and understand how they work. Please feel free to visit our consumer information library to learn more.
- Do You Know the Warning Signs of Too Much Debt? – Take control of your spending as soon as you recognize any of the warning signs cited by this article provided by CitiFinancial.