Directories of Bank Listings for Texas Border States:
Texas Bank Directory Listings:
Agriland FCS – Farm, ranch and real estate loans for north Texas. AgTexas – Farm, ranch and real estate loans for north Texas and the panhandle.
- Alliance Bank – Full service bank offers banking services in Sulphur Springs, Texas.
- Amarillo National Bank – Locations in Amarillo and Borger. Offers a full array of products including internet banking.
American Bank of Texas – Provides banking and other financial services for Sherman, Denison, Pottsboro, Frisco, Dallas, McKinney, Gainesville, Whitesboro, Bonham, Leonard, and Prosper, Texas.
- American National Bank – Offers banking and lending services to Wichita Falls, Texas.
- American National Bank of Texas – Has multiple locations in northeast Texas. Features online banking, products, services, and locations.
- Austin Bank – Family-owned financial institution serving East Texas.
Balcones Bank – Community bank located in San Marcos with branches in Kyle and Wimberley, Texas.
- The Bank and Trust – Regional bank serves the communities of Del Rio, Brackettville, and Sonora, Texas.
Bank of the West – Full service locally owned and operated bank serving the needs of El Paso.
- Beal Bank – State chartered savings bank offering banking products and services in the Dallas and Houston area.
Brady National Bank – Full service bank provides financial services to Brady, Texas. Brenham National Bank – A locally-owned community bank operating in Brenham, Texas. Capital Farm Credit – Farm, ranch, country home and recreational real estate loans.
- Citizens National Bank – Community bank offering banking services to Brownwood, Texas.
- Citizens State Bank – Full service financial institution serves all of East Texas.
- Citizens State Bank – Providing personal and business services in Somerville, Texas.
- City National Bank – A full service community bank serving Taylor, Texas.
- City National Bank – Local bank serving east Texas with special financial needs, electronic banking, equal housing lending, and tenant leasing. Longview, Kilgore, and Gladewater.
- Commercial National Bank – A locally-owned and operated community bank serving the residents of Texarkana, Texas.
- Community Bank and Trust – Community bank offers banking services in Waco and Central Texas.
Community Bank Texas – Personal services that let consumers and businesses bank any time, anywhere around the world at little or no cost. Coppermark Bank – A full service commercial bank serving both the Oklahoma City Metro and North Dallas.
- Dallas Capital Bank – Personal banking with a higher level of expertise, increased rates of return, and privacy in Dallas, TX.
- Falcon International Bank – Provides banking services in Laredo, Texas.
Farm Credit Bank of Texas – Provides financing for farmers and home owners, serving Alabama, Louisiana, Mississippi, New Mexico and Texas.
- Federal Home Loan Bank of Dallas – Wholesale bank serves member FDIC-insured institutions in a five-state district.
- Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas – One of twelve regional reserve banks in the Federal Reserve System, serving Texas, northern Louisiana and southern New Mexico.
First American Bank Texas – Community-oriented bank provides full service banking from 50 locations throughout Texas.
- First Bank – Community bank offers banking services for Wichita County.
- First Bank and Trust – A locally-owned, community bank headquartered in Diboll, Texas, currently serving additional East Texas communities through locations in Cleveland, Lufkin, and Nacogdoches.
- First Community Bank – Provides financial services for the Rio Grande Valley of Texas.
- First Financial Bank – Dedicated to giving you a better banking experience, whether you want to check your balance, move money, make a deposit or pay a bill throughout 62 locations in Texas.
- First National Bank – A home-town bank serving the residents of Spearman, Texas.
- First National Bank – Community bank offers a wide range of services to customers in Killeen, Texas.
First National Bank of Abilene – Offers personal and business banking services in Abilene, Texas.
- First National Bank of Bellville – An independent, full service commercial bank providing a wide range of banking products.
The First National Bank of Hico – Community bank offers services in Hico, Texas and surrounding areas. First National Bank of Mineola, Texas – A full service independent bank located in Mineola, Texas. First National Bank of O’Donnell – Provides financial services to the agricultural community of Lubbock. First National Bank of Trenton – Community bank offers banking products and services in Trenton, Texas.
- First State Bank – Providing full service banking to the Texas and Oklahoma panhandles, with locations in Dumas, Dalhart, and Stratford.
First State Bank – A home-owned bank providing banking services to customers in Longview and Hallsville, TX.
- First State Bank – Mesquite-based bank offers a wide range of financial services to individuals and corporations alike.
First State Bank Frankston – Bank serving East Texas with locations in Frankston, Noonday, and Palestine.
- First State Bank of Shallowater – Provides online banking, information on accounts available, and corporate information.
- First United Bank – Offers financial products to individuals and businesses in the Texas Panhandle.
First Victoria National Bank – Community bank meeting the financial needs of south Texas communities. FLBA of Texas – Real estate mortgages and loans for farms, ranches, retirement property, hunting property, and country homes.
- Frost Bank – Financial centers in all major Texas markets. Provides a wide array of financial products to individuals, companies and correspondent banks.
Gateway National Bank – Locally owned community bank serving the Dallas, Texas Metroplex since 1981.
- Guaranty Bank & Trust – One of the largest and oldest banks in northeast Texas.
- Heritage Land Bank – Provides farm and ranch loans in East Texas and Tyler, Texas.
- The Independent Bankers Bank – For nearly two decades, TIB has been the “Bankers Bank” of choice for more than 670 Independent Community Financial Institutions.
- Independent Online – Offering personal and business banking services.
- International Bank of Commerce – A community bank, headquartered on the U.S. – Mexico border, promotes the economic and social development of the customers and communities it serves.
- Landmark Bank – Offers personal and business banking products, as well as investment services, insurance, and trust and asset management.
The Laredo National Bank – The fifth largest bank in Texas, located on the border of Mexico. Lone Star Federal Land Bank Association – Farm, ranch and rural real estate loans for north central Texas. Mansfield Bank – Community bank offering full-service banking to Fort Worth and Mansfield, Texas.
- Mills County State Bank – Community bank offering personal and business banking in Goldthwaite, Brownwood, Early, Hamilton, and Hico, Texas.
- National Bank – Financial institution serves Gatesville, Copperas Cove, Hewitt, and Killeen, Texas.
North Houston Bank – A community bank backed by FBOP Corporation, offers local personal banking and regional commercial real estate lending.
- NorthStar Bank – Community bank with branches in Denton, Lake Dallas, Argyle and Corinth.
- Prosperity Bank – Full service bank serving Bryan / College Station, Dallas / Fort Worth, Houston, Central, East, South, and West locations in Texas.
- Round Top State Bank – Hometown community bank located in Round Top, Giddins, La Grange, Lexington, and Jarrell offering checking, home folks, savings, money market accounts.
Royal Oaks Bank – Serving the Royal Oaks community. Offers your depository, lending, treasury services. Sabine River Federal Land Bank Association – Farm and ranch real estate loans for north east Texas. Southwest Bank of Texas – Full service bank providing the financial needs of southwest Texas.
- State Bank of Texas – Community bank conveniently located in Dallas / Forth Worth Metroplex.
State National Bank of West Texas – Regional bank provides full service banking to West Texas, and Southern New Mexico Surety Bank – Information on personal and commercial banking services, locations, and company history and management.
- Synergy Bank – Community bank serving the financial needs of small businesses in Waco, Texas.
- Texas Bank – A community bank serving North Central Texas.
- Texas Champion Bank – Provides full-service banking including checking and savings. Includes internet banking and locations.
- Texas First Banks – A team of locally-owned banks serving Galveston County, Texas.
Texas Land Bank – Farm, ranch and real estate loans for central Texas. Texas State Bank – A full-service bank serving South Texas with 26 banking locations from Brownsville to Roma. Town North Bank – Texas-owned, independent bank offers full service banking.
- WestStar Bank – Striving to find services or products with competitive rates and fees that best fit your checking, savings, and retirement plan needs in El Paso, TX.
- Woodforest National Bank – Branches in Houston, Dallas-Ft. Worth, San Antonio, and East Texas. Offers online banking, information on personal and commercial banking services, and employment.
- Woodhaven Bank – Establised in 1983 and spread throughout Mansfield, Fort Worth, Colleyville / Hurst, Arlington, and Rhome, TX offering an array of banking products and ways to bank.
Looking for a listing of banks in a particular state?
Make better decisions when shopping for banking, debt consolidation and related financial services. Educate yourself!
The Debt Consolidation Loan Directory has a growing library of free informative and educational financial resources for consumers shopping for many types of financial services related to the management of your finances, such as the consolidation of credit card debt, fraud alerts and life insurance. There is no better way to make decisions regarding the management of your personal finances than to read and understand how they work. Please feel free to visit our consumer information library to learn more.