Open Directory Project: Business: Financial Services: Banking Services: Banks and Institutions: Regional: North America: United States: Virginia (25)
Provided by the Open Directory Project
Bank of Botetourt – A full service community bank providing services in Botetourt, Virginia.
- The Bank of Charlotte County – A full-service, independent, community bank located in Charlotte County, Virginia.
- Bank of Clarke County – Full-service community bank offering individual and businesses services from seven branches in Winchester, Berryville, Boyce, and Stephens City, Virginia.
- Bank of Southside Virginia – Provides checking, savings, and lending services to southern Virginia.
Banks Staunton – Full service financial institution serves Staunton, Waynesboro, Virginia Beach, and Stuarts Draft, Virginia. BOE Financial Services of Virginia Inc. – Performs commercial banking operations and other related financial activities. (Nasdaq: BSXT).
- Branch Banking and Trust Company (BB&T) – Offering banking services (i.e. checking, savings, investments, and insurance) to help you reach your financial goals and plan for a sound financial future.
- Burke and Herbert Bank and Trust – Community bank offers personal and commercial banking services to Northern Virginia.
Community Bank of Northern Virginia – Independent locally owned institution offers banking services for Fairfax and Loudoun County residents.
- Community Bankers Bank – Servicing financial institutions in Virginia and surrounding states.
- Essex Bank – Providing personal & business banking services, financial investments and planning, and mortgages to communities throughout Aylett, Burgess, Callao, Glen Allen, Goochland, Louisa, Manakin Sabot, Manquin, Powhatan, Mechanicsville, Midlothian, Richmond, Tappahannock, and West Point, VA.
- Farmers and Merchants Bank – A community bank serving the Shenandoah Valley with seven branches, a network of ATM’s, and offers financial services including banking, investments, and insurance products.
First Virginia Bank – Operates banking companies in Virginia, Maryland and East Tennessee.
- Lee Bank and Trust Company – Community bank provides financial services through offices in Pennington Gap, Dryden, and Jonesville.
Miners and Merchants Bank – Community bank operates eight branch locations throughout Virginia.
- National Bank – Community bank offers savings, checking, and lending services in Montgomery and Giles, Virginia.
Planters Bank and Trust Company of Virginia – Serving Staunton, Waynesboro, and the counties of Augusta, Rockingham and Rockbridge in the Shenandoah Valley. Potomac Bank – A community bank. Resource Bank – Commercial bank offers consumer and business banking in the Hampton Roads, Richmond and Northern Virginia markets. Rockingham Heritage Bank – Services small business clients from four branches in Harrisonburg and Rockingham, Virginia.
- Shore Bank – Community bank serves the eastern shore region of Virginia and Maryland.
Southern Community Bank & Trust – A community bank serving Midlothian, Virginia and the Richmond metropolitan area.
- TruPoint Bank – Servicing Abingdon, Bristol, Grundy, Lebanon, Pounding Mill, Richlands, and St. Paul, VA with checking, savings & retirement, health savings accounts, and loan products.
- Union First Market Bank – Provider of personal & business banking services, investments, and mortgages to communities throughout (e.g. Fredericksburg, Richmond, and Charlottesville) Virginia.
- United Bank – Full service bank offering banking and lending services from branches throughout Virginia.
Looking for a listing of banks in a particular state?
Make better decisions when shopping for banking, debt consolidation and related financial services. Educate yourself!
The Debt Consolidation Loan Directory has a growing library of free informative and educational financial resources for consumers shopping for many types of financial services related to the management of your finances, such as the consolidation of credit card debt, fraud alerts and life insurance. There is no better way to make decisions regarding the management of your personal finances than to read and understand how they work. Please feel free to visit our consumer information library to learn more.
- Do You Know the Warning Signs of Too Much Debt? – Take control of your spending as soon as you recognize any of the warning signs cited by this article provided by CitiFinancial.