Open Directory Project: Business: Financial Services: Banking Services: Banks and Institutions: Regional: North America: United States: Vermont (13)
Provided by the Open Directory Project
- Brattleboro Savings and Loan – A small town bank since 1912, with branches in Brattleboro and Springfield, VT.
Chittenden Bank – Offering investment services, personal banking and small business banking. Citizens Bank of Vermont – Financial institution provides full service banking in St. Johnsbury, Vermont.
- Community National Bank – Offers banking services to the following Vermont counties: Orleans, Essex, and Caledonia.
CT Trust Services – Provider of trust services, a division of Circle Trust Company. Factory Point National Bank – Community bank provides consumer and business services in southern Vermont. Lyndonville Savings Bank – Community bank provides banking services for the Lyndonville area. Merchants Bank – Community bank offers full service banking to Burlington, Vermont.
- Northfield Savings Bank – Privately-owned community bank operates eight branch locations in Vermont.
- Passumpsic Savings Bank – Residential, consumer and commercial lending, deposit services, trust, and investment services.
- People’s United Bank – Largest regional bank headquartered in New England and home for all your personal, commercial and small business financial needs in Barre, Montpelier, Northfield, Waitsfield, and Waterbury, VT.
- Union Bank – Serves the Lamoille Valley area of Central Vermont. Offers personal, commercial, small business loans, home mortgages, Internet banking, ATM, and telephone banking.
Vermont National Bank – Offering banking, trust, and investment services to businesses, nonprofits and individuals in Vermont.
Looking for a listing of banks in a particular state?
Make the correct decisions when shopping for banking, debt consolidation and related financial services. Educate yourself!
The Debt Consolidation Loan Directory has a growing library of free informative / educational financial resources for consumers shopping for many types of services related to the management of your money, such as consolidating credit card debts, fraud alerts and car insurance. There is no better way to make decisions regarding the management of your personal finances than to read and understand how they work. Please feel free to visit our consumer resource library for more information.