Find a bank in WI in the banking listings provided by the ODP (www.dmoz.org). Please note, if you are looking for banking and related services in a different state, please use the pull-down menu below. View the: Regional / National Bank Directory.
Some of the services that may be offered by the banks listed in this directory:
- 401k Rollovers
- Equity Lines
- Credit Card Consolidation
- Commercial Lending
- Internet Online Banking
- Home Purchase Financing
- Bank Loans
- First Mortgages
- Checking Account
- Corporate Banking
Other DebtConsolidationLoan.com Directories Related to Wisconsin:
- Wisconsin Debt Consolidation – Lower your payments by consolidating your debt in WI.
Directory of Bank Listings for States Bordering Wyoming:
Wisconsin Bank Directory Listings:
Open Directory Project: Business: Financial Services: Banking Services: Banks and Institutions: Regional: North America: United States: Wisconsin (74)
Provided by the Open Directory Project
- Abbotsford State Bank – An independent, community-owned financial institution serving the central Wisconsin area.
- American National Bank – A community bank, headquartered in Beaver Dam, Wisconsin.
Anchor Bank – A retail bank serving Madison, Wisconsin.
- Associated Bank – Go-to resource for personal banking by offering checking, mortgages, personal wealth management, credit cards, and online banking in WI.
- Bank of Brodhead – Community bank headquartered in Brodhead.
Bank of Wausau – A locally owned community bank, offering online banking with Netteller and resources for investors, homebuyers and small businesses.
- Bankers Bank – Provides banking services only to financial institutions.
- The Baraboo National Bank – A locally-owned community bank in Baraboo, with six locations.
- Black River Country Bank – Provides banking services to the Black River area.
- BMO Harris Bank – Explore banking, mortgage, and investment products and enroll today for online banking in WI.
- Capitol Bank of Madison – Locally-owned independent bank serving businesses and individuals in Madison and Dane County.
- Citizens Community Federal – A federally chartered mutual savings bank based in Eau Claire, Wisconsin. Products and services, news and history of the bank.
- Citizens State Bank of Loyal – Providing financial services to Wisconsin agricultural and rural communities.
- Community Business Bank – Offers personal and business banking to Sauk City and Lodi, Wisconsin.
- Community First Bank – Serving southwest Wisconsin’s banking needs with four locations.
- Dairy State Bank – Serves northwestern Wisconsin with a complete array of banking products and services.
- Bank of Wisconsin Dells (BWD) – A full service bank operating three branches in Wisconsin.
- DMB Community Bank – Independent, community-owned bank serving DeForest, Morrisonville and Windsor.
- Farmers and Merchants Bank – A community bank in Berlin.
- Farmers and Merchants State Bank – Farmers and Merchants State Bank, serving Waterloo – Marshall.
- Farmers and Merchants Union Bank – A locally-owned independent bank serving the Columbus and Friesland area.
- Farmers State Bank of Waupaca – Offers loan calculators, current rates and banking services in Waupaca and Wild Rose.
First Bank and Trust – A community bank located in Menomonie. First Business Bank-Milwaukee – Provides banking products and services to businesses in South-Eastern Wisconsin.
- First Citizens State Bank – Locally-owned community bank headquartered in Whitewater.
- First Community Bank – A community bank servicing Milton.
First Federal Savings Bank – Provides banking products and services from more than 60 offices throughout Wisconsin and northern Illinois.
- First National Bank – Independently owned and operated bank in River Falls.
First National Bank of Hudson – Community bank operating six offices in Wisconsin and east central Minnesota. First National Bank of Platteville – Community Bank that serves Southwestern Wisconsin with three locations in Platteville, Lancaster and Hazel Green. First National Bank of Stoughton – A community bank that serves is Stoughton and Dane County First Northern Savings Bank – Providing personal and commercial financial services to northeast Wisconsin from 20 locations. Fortress Bank – Westby-based bank has six locations in western Wisconsin that provide personal banking. Green Lake State Bank – Provides banking and lending services in Baraboo and Viroqua, Wisconsin.
- Greenwood State Bank – Locally-owned community bank operating in Lake Mills, Wisconsin.
- Hiawatha National Bank – Full service bank located on the Western Border of Wisconsin.
- Home Savings Bank – Provides checking, lending and investment services from five locations in Madison, Wisconsin.
- Jackson County Bank – Community bank serves Black River Falls, Jackson County and the surrounding Wisconsin areas.
- Marine Bank Milwaukee – Offers current certificate of deposit, jumbo CD and money market rates.
Maritime Savings Bank – Full service bank provides services to Milwaukee, Muskego, Brookfield,, and Oak Creek, Wisconsin. Marshall and Ilsley Bank – Full service bank offering personal and business services throughout Wisconsin.
- McFarland State Bank – Full service bank providing banking services to McFarland.
Mid America Bank – An independent community bank serving Footville, Janesille, and Williams Bay areas. Mid-Wisconsin Bank – A locally-owned financial services organization servicing the mid-Wisconsin area. Milwaukee Western Bank – Provides financial products and services to the Milwaukee area.
- Monona State Bank – Full service, community bank offering personal and commercial banking for greater Madison, Wisconsin.
- Mound City Bank – Offers commercial and personal banking from locations in Platteville, Belmont, and Cuba City, WI.
- National Exchange Bank & Trust – Independent home-town bank focused on meeting the checking, savings, investment, and loan needs of consumers throughout Wiscsonsin.
- Nicolet National Bank – Nicolet National Bank, Green Bay Wiscsonsin provides retail, private and commercial banking needs in northeast Wisconsin.
North Central Trust – Trust company offers full range of investment management and trust services to La Crosse, Milwaukee, and Madison.
- North Shore Bank – Offers checking and tailored financial solutions for both consumers and businesses along the northern shoreline of Wisconsin.
- Oostburg State Bank – Offers services to local families, businesses and farmers.
Ozaukee Bank – An independent bank for the greater Ozaukee County area.
- Park Bank of Milwaukee – Commercial and retail bank serving Milwaukee and Southeastern Wisconsin.
- Park Bank of Madison – A full service independent community bank serving Madison, Wisconsin.
- Peoples State Bank – Providing personal and business banking services in Wisconsin.
- Security State Bank – A full service community bank locally owned and operated. Offices in the towns of Iron River, Brule, and Port Wing, Wisconsin.
- Shell Lake State Bank – Provides financial services from branch offices in Shell Lake, Spooner, and Sarona.
- Southport Bank – A locally owned community bank in Kenosha.
St. Francis Bank – Financial institution offers financial services to southeastern Wisconsin.
- State Bank of Chilton – A locally owned, independent bank with offices in Chilton and Stockbridge.
- State Bank of Cross Plains – An independent bank with trust, insurance and investment planning affiliates, with offices throughout western Dane County, Wisconsin.
The State Bank of Florence – Provides personal and business banking services in Florence, Wisconsin. State Bank of Howards Grove – Provides business and personal banking and lending services for Howards Grove and Sheboygan, WI. The State Bank of Viroqua – A locally-owned, community bank servicing Viroqua, Wisconsin.
- Sterling Bank – An independent community bank serving Barron, Chetek and Luck.
- Union Bank and Trust Company – Financial institution serving Belleville, Brooklyn, and Evansville.
- Union Bank of Blair – Community Bank in Blair, Wisconsin,
- Union State Bank – Community bank offers consumer and business banking in Kewaunee, Wisconsin.
- United Bank – Community bank with branches in Osseo, Strum, Eleva, Ettrick, and Mondovi, Wisconsin.
Walworth State Bank – Full service bank offers personal and business services in eastern Wisconsin.
- Waukesha State Bank – Full service, independent bank with branches in Waukesha, Delafield, and Pewaukee, Wisconsin.
- Wisconsin Bank & Trust – With an innovative spirit and a commitment to customer service while providing a wide variety of banking products and services throughout Wisconsin.
- Wisconsin River Bank – Serving the people and businesses with personal, agricultural and business banking in Janesville, Lodi, and Sauk City, WI.
Looking for a listing of banks in a particular state?
Make educated decisions when shopping for bank services, consolidation of debt, mortgages and insurance. Read up!
DebtConsolidationLoan.com has a growing list of free informative and educational financial articles for consumers shopping for many types of financial services related to the management of your money, such as bill consolidation, fraud alerts and auto insurance. There is no better way to make decisions regarding your personal finances than to read and understand how they work, fees you will be charged, etc. Please feel free to visit our consumer library to learn more.
- What if You Can’t Pay Your Bills? – Making the payments on your monthly bills on time is always the most important thing you can do to ensure that you retain a good credit rating. But, in case you run into trouble, there are some things you should do immediately.